POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More nuts and bolts... and washers.... : Re: More nuts and bolts... and washers.... Server Time
15 Aug 2024 14:21:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More nuts and bolts... and washers....
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 2 Jun 2002 03:26:47
Message: <3cf9c8b6@news.povray.org>
Fernando Gonzalez del Cueto wrote:

> What do you think? Did it get better? What else can I change? I know it
> still doesn't look as good as Jaime's, but I can't tell exactly why... I
> know it must be something related to the lighting, but I'm still no expert
> in that...

 Hey! These are very realisitic! I think it is better in many aspects than
my attempt. The nut model is more accurate, and the focal_blur is nicer.
The lighting is very good, perhaps can be placed in a more interesting way
(but don't ask how, I usually try random positions!).

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia
http://www.ignorancia.org