POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Problem with media (giraffe.jpg 16.70 Kb) : Re: Problem with media (giraffe.jpg 16.70 Kb) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 14:19:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem with media (giraffe.jpg 16.70 Kb)
From: Hugo
Date: 31 May 2002 16:57:10
Message: <3cf7e3a6$1@news.povray.org>
> If I use the clouds (anyone of them) this yellow tail
> appears. If I do not it doesn't appear.

Could it be max_trace_level is set too low? It's a nice giraffe, from what I
can see on this distance. :o)  Looking closely, I think there's a problem
with the back-left leg; it seems to be cut similar to the yellow tail..
Maybe something intersect with the objects, or you specified bounding boxes
that cut the object.

Have you tried the scene from other camera locations?
I agree this is strange...

Regards,
Hugo