POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Patience et longueur de temps font plus que force ni que rage :o) : Re: Patience et longueur de temps font plus que force ni que rage :o) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 17:19:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Patience et longueur de temps font plus que force ni que rage :o)
From: Fernando Gonzalez del Cueto
Date: 28 May 2002 00:02:11
Message: <3cf30143@news.povray.org>
> This URL's been mentioned before, but there is this ex-weightlifter that
did
> some very impressing things: http://graphics.stanford.edu/~fedkiw/

Hi Apache, I loved those animations... I didn't know that page. Impressive!

> Unfortunately his fluids seem to be in vacuum environments instead of
> air/gas, that's why there are no bubbles in the glass of water.

I skimmed through one of his papers, and it seems he DOES take into account
the interaction with air. But I may be wrong... However, the model may not
be THAT realistic or maybe it is too coarse to allow the inclusion of
bubbles in its water.

Fernando.