POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Friday Abstract : Re: Friday Abstract Server Time
15 Aug 2024 16:25:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Friday Abstract
From: Hugo
Date: 27 May 2002 04:51:55
Message: <3cf1f3ab@news.povray.org>
> now I'm back! And with a clean, focused, unclouded mind

That is really nice to see! Fortunately I have never used any drugs. But
it's commonly known, that it's hard to get out of.. Especially without a
strong motivation; something to live for.. It sounds like you see the
benefits of being clean, and there might even be more benefits to discover.

Nice picture. I just wonder why people here keep using the term "Friday
abstract" I have never seen it outside this newsgroup.

Regards,
Hugo