POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shed Final ? (80k bu) : Re: Shed Final ? (80k bu) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 16:24:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shed Final ? (80k bu)
From: Slime
Date: 27 May 2002 04:06:15
Message: <3cf1e8f7@news.povray.org>
It's really nice. The one thing that strikes me as odd is that there's
obviously a lot of stuff in the air that the light is reflecting off of, but
that stuff doesn't create any sort of fog effect. Did you use 'extinction'
to bring down the absorption? I'd recommend bringing it up a little.

You must have some insane sampling parameters for that media.

 - Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]