POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The deck MKII : The deck MKII Server Time
15 Aug 2024 16:25:22 EDT (-0400)
  The deck MKII
From: Kevin Loney
Date: 25 May 2002 17:25:09
Message: <3cf00135@news.povray.org>
k, after taking a look at the response from my last post, the general
consensus was I should raise the railings. I agree with Rune however, and
personally preferred them a bit lower, however after a quick adjustment I
think they look a lot better and there still fairly low and out of the way.
I also added the extra support along the long railing (I tried one, but I
like the two). And finally I added the table in the middle. Okay, I know
it's missing supports between the top and the bottom but there isos and were
taking way to long to render so I commented them out for the time being. I'm
wondering though if it's to small radius wise though.

--
Kevin
http://www.geocities.com/qsquared_1999/

Post a reply to this message