POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Stupid Question : Re: Stupid Question Server Time
5 Sep 2024 00:15:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stupid Question
From: Dave Bates {[Norman]}
Date: 24 May 2002 00:09:18
Message: <3cedbcee$1@news.povray.org>
Yeah I found htis after I posted here.. :)

I've been doing some testing with Sphere sweeps, splines and isosurfaces..

I endedup using a cylinder object and a plane.. :)

IF anyone has a good site about Splines and sphere sweeps that would be
great.. I'm going through the WinDocs now trying to make heads and tails out
of it.. :)

Dave