POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : N-Body galaxy 2 (650Kb) : N-Body galaxy 2 (650Kb) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 17:21:39 EDT (-0400)
  N-Body galaxy 2 (650Kb)
From: James Taylor
Date: 23 May 2002 16:52:36
Message: <3ced5694@news.povray.org>
Hi all
here's the same anim (I think...?) viewed from a different angle. The camera
is now positioned at the centre of mass of the intruder galaxy and looks at
the target galaxy.

The playback of this is a little jerky, although I'm not sure if the mpeg-4
codec is a bit crappy or my old machine just isn't fast enough to decode it
in real-time. (DivX and other codecs couldn't get the file below 1 meg)

thanks
jim

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: