POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : "repeat warp" for "object pattern"? : Re: "repeat warp" for "object pattern"? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 00:13:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "repeat warp" for "object pattern"?
From: Florian Pesth
Date: 23 May 2002 01:33:19
Message: <3cec7f1f@news.povray.org>
> Do you mean something like the following?
No because that's repeating the whole pigment. I use pigments for the rgb
values in your example and only want to repeat the inner pigment (in your
Example rgb <0,1,0>). So basically I want the sphere pigment to repeat but
not the pigment out of the sphere.
Here's the relevant part of my scene:

pigment {
    object{
    cylinder{<0,-2,0>,<0,1,0>,0.2}
    pigment { //This pigment shall not be repeated
    wood
    warp {
      turbulence <0.2,0.2,0>
    }