POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wolf : Re: Wolf Server Time
15 Aug 2024 16:29:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wolf
From: Batronyx
Date: 22 May 2002 22:06:16
Message: <3cec4e98@news.povray.org>
"Mike Williams" <mik### [at] nospamplease> wrote in message
news:gcx### [at] econymdemoncouk...

> You might try checking your PSP "Monitor Gamma" settings. It looks like
> it might possibly be set to about 1.3.
>
> PSP:  File -> Preferences -> Monitor Gamma

Thanks! I had forgotten PSP had its own intrinsic gamma correction. 1.3 was a
very good guesstimate as well. I've adjusted them and don't remember (just 5
minutes ago) what they were exactly but I remember being impressed at how close
you were. Thanks again.

Batronyx ^"^