POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Same 'ol airplane : Re: Same 'ol airplane Server Time
15 Aug 2024 22:19:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Same 'ol airplane
From: Skip Talbot
Date: 22 May 2002 14:10:12
Message: <3cebdf04$1@news.povray.org>
The game wasn't shipped with the virus.  When you connect to a multiplayer
server, the server has the ability to transfer files to your computer.  This
is useful for adding sound files and different models for gameplay.
However, executables can be transferred over as well (I don't think they can
be remotely executed).  I was dumb enough to click on one of them.

Skip