POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Subsurface Scattering (Soap) - WIP : Subsurface Scattering (Soap) - WIP Server Time
15 Aug 2024 16:23:12 EDT (-0400)
  Subsurface Scattering (Soap) - WIP
From: Captain Tylor
Date: 22 May 2002 08:53:27
Message: <3ceb94c7$1@news.povray.org>
This is based on a ZBrush picture that I did, that I decided to re-do in
Pov-Ray.  With all the talk of sub-surface scattering recently, I tried to
do something similar using media with the bar of soap.

This is the closest I could get so far.

Here are the texture settings I used, so if anyone has any ideas how I could
improve the texture, please let me know.

texture {
pigment {
color rgbf <1,1,1,1>
}