POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : New IK man : Re: New IK man Server Time
19 Jul 2024 19:20:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New IK man
From: Rune
Date: 22 May 2002 06:17:02
Message: <3ceb701e@news.povray.org>
The torso could look ok if the shoulders were much narrower, in which
case it would be a rather thin man. If the shoulders are to be kept as
they are now, the torso needs to be much wider. Currently the relation
between the torso and the shoulders is way off in my opinion...

The head also needs to be smaller, and I think it should follow the
movements of the body a bit more.

Another thing I would consider working on is the walk cycle.

One thing that I can tell was modeled realistically is the hands as you
mention. make them more fleshy, and they'll be very natural looking. :)

Rune
Rune's World:  http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated May 20)
POV-Ray Users: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/povrayusers/
POV-Ray Ring:  http://webring.povray.co.uk