POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Blow up! take 3 (376kbu) : Re: Blow up! take 3 (376kbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 01:19:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blow up! take 3 (376kbu)
From: Rune
Date: 22 May 2002 06:17:00
Message: <3ceb701c@news.povray.org>
Mark James Lewin wrote:
> I like this much better than the previous one.

Thanks!

> One extra thing that would improve it would be
> light from the explosion and flames.

That, and shadows is something I'm working on. :)
The hard part about light and shadows here is that the image used
already is shaded and has shadows in it, so to avoid getting double
layers of shadows require a few tricks.

> It also seems that the building has more grainyness
> than the explosion. Can this be altered?

I don't know... I'll try.

Rune
Rune's World:  http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated May 20)
POV-Ray Users: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/povrayusers/