POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Same 'ol airplane : Re: Same 'ol airplane Server Time
15 Aug 2024 22:29:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Same 'ol airplane
From: GrimDude
Date: 21 May 2002 17:11:16
Message: <3ceab7f4@news.povray.org>
Skip Talbot wrote:
> Thanks for the tips Gilles.  Of course I was using mesh replications
> when duplicating whole aircraft, but my next model will take full
> advantage of this feature--mirroring parts and etc.  Much time will
> be saved having reduced parse times with the dozens of test renders
> that I do before a final render.
>
> Skip

Skip, I would very much like to have a copy of it, but the file sizes
are a little much for my little email account. However, I would be
willing to pay for the costs of a CD and snail mail.

Grim

P.S. It appears to me that the starboard outboard cooling duct is
missing. I can see the radiator bath, but I don't see the rest of it.