POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : New IK man : New IK man Server Time
19 Jul 2024 19:21:00 EDT (-0400)
  New IK man
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 20 May 2002 22:23:58
Message: <3ce9afbe@news.povray.org>
I finally got my pure IK blob system up and running.   It's my third or
fourth generational change.  Except for the head, it's all one blob.

Q:  Does the body portray:
        i) svelte superhero
OR
        ii) man's head on girlie body?

I know it needs some more work, so specific tips on what's cool or
bothersome are appreciated. I'm particularly disappointed with how the
calves look. The fingers, though hideous skeletons at the moment, are
based on my actual measurements on a detailed anatomical drawing of a
skeleton.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'mime51file05.mpg' (329 KB)