POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "Treasuring" - Any ideas? : Re: "Treasuring" - Any ideas? Server Time
15 Aug 2024 16:25:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Treasuring" - Any ideas?
From: Dave Bates [{Norman}]
Date: 19 May 2002 21:13:58
Message: <3ce84dd6@news.povray.org>
Tim..
You have helped me alot, there's no way I could say bad things about your
picture, even the first one was good, but each gets better.. at least you
post.. I've not gotten the gull to put my first reall pov picture in the
NG..

Ya know...
I await the final version, I see a new Wallpaper coming up.. :)

news:3CE### [at] gmxde...