POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kitchen - Ver 2 (~160Kb) : Re: Kitchen - Ver 2 (~160Kb) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 16:29:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kitchen - Ver 2 (~160Kb)
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 19 May 2002 03:33:08
Message: <3ce75534$1@news.povray.org>
> Man, post the code! :)
>
> Grim

Thanks!:-)

Well as I mentioned before this scene has over 150MB of meshes in them and I
don't think people would be happy if I posted those:) Specifically the
following objects are meshes:

Microwave
Dishwasher
Stove
Sink
Teapot
Butchers Knife
Hanging Lamp shade
Desk Lamp

All the other stuff is native Pov. I can post the code if you don't mind
those objects missing. Also I use Moray so the resulting scene file is right
handed. Oh and there are also some image maps in there.