POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kitchen - Ver 2 (~160Kb) : Re: Kitchen - Ver 2 (~160Kb) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 16:24:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kitchen - Ver 2 (~160Kb)
From: Slime
Date: 18 May 2002 23:25:19
Message: <3ce71b1f$1@news.povray.org>
This is 95 to 100% photorealistic, IMO.

AA is pretty good. If you're concerned about the moire for the final image,
you should do a double, triple, or quadruple resolution render of just the
blinds, and then scale them down in photoshop or something and paste them on
top of the original image.

There are very minor flaws that i could be really picky about, but I think
this could pass for a photo. I think the dishwashing liquid container needs
a label of some sort.

I'd like to see you post this somewhere and claim it's a photo and see how
people react =) but i'm just like that. =)

 - Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]