POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kitchen - Ver 2 (~160Kb) : Kitchen - Ver 2 (~160Kb) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 16:28:37 EDT (-0400)
  Kitchen - Ver 2 (~160Kb)
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 18 May 2002 22:49:44
Message: <3ce712c8@news.povray.org>
Here's version 2. Not much changed but I took the advice of some and changed
the lighting and used much higher antialiasing settings. I'm not sure if I
like this one or the other version better, they both are nice and have
different atmospheres, the first one has a more intimate feeling while this
one is brighter and softer. I've also added a few objects, the bottles at
the back, plate in the sink, and the lamp off to the side. I tried many
different antialiasing settings in an attempt to smooth out the blinds and

aperture of 0.05 did nothing at all, +AM2 +0.01 +r9 would have taken weeks
if not months. I ended up using +AM2 +A0.05. I might try better settings in
the future but at over 71hrs trace time I'm getting tired of doing this
one:) Here are the stats and settings for this version:

Rad:
--------

pretrace_start 0.01
pretrace_end   0.005