POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Stupid Question : Stupid Question Server Time
5 Sep 2024 00:18:04 EDT (-0400)
  Stupid Question
From: Dave Bates [{Norman}]
Date: 18 May 2002 17:04:45
Message: <3ce6c1ed$1@news.povray.org>
Okay..

    I have a stupid question.. And I may get a ribbing for this one..

I've looked into the Povray docs and in some of the faqs.. and I've not seen
a good way to do a arc..

Like I want to arc from point A to point B, with a slidng slope..

I tried playing around with Torus but that wasn't the look I wanted.. Is
there another function I could use to do this or will I have to go for the
way of the mesh..