POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Any way to turn off mosaic? : Any way to turn off mosaic? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:29:45 EDT (-0400)
  Any way to turn off mosaic?
From: Jeff
Date: 18 May 2002 15:00:19
Message: <3ce6a4c3$1@news.povray.org>
This isn't a big thing, but on the balcony sample file
[scenes\advanced\balcony], I can't turn off the mosaic render feature.  It's
great, but it takes much longer to render when I don't want it.  The scene
apparently uses radiosity or something; is this behavior intended?  I can't
set the mosaic start to 1 pixel, but 2 pixels works.  I also can't seem to
turn mosaic off.

(This was a couple of weeks ago--I was going to check again today, but
there's still no sign of a new release candidate...)

My specs:  WinME, AMD K6 233, 128 MB ram

-- Jeff, POVRAY novice in Northern CA