POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Old Paperweights 2, with photons : Re: Old Paperweights 2, with photons Server Time
15 Aug 2024 16:23:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Old Paperweights 2, with photons
From: Harold Baize
Date: 17 May 2002 19:59:31
Message: <3ce59963$1@news.povray.org>

I used a photon count of 200000. I'm rendering it again at a
slightly different angle and with half that count. Should be more
realistic caustics. This render will be 800x600 and a stereoscopic
pair, so that will take perhaps the whole weekend to complete.
It is currently rendering at less than 1 PPS.

Harolddd