POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: srry for the large file but i need help : Re: srry for the large file but i need help Server Time
15 Aug 2024 16:30:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: srry for the large file but i need help
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 17 May 2002 18:24:16
Message: <3ce58310@news.povray.org>
While I am usually the last one to be bothered by this kind of thing, I
thought I might just offer a little help with the file size issue. I've
attached three jpg versions of these images that in total are less than the
file size of one of the images you posted. I agree that these images are not
too JPG friendly, you need to compress them a lot of save file size, and
this compression does lead to bluring, but it does work. Perhaps you could
post the PNG versions on the web somewhere and post a link to them. If these
versions are acceptable then you might want to cancel your other post. Sorry
for the nagging:-)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Mirriors3.jpg' (199 KB) Download 'Mirriors.jpg' (52 KB) Download 'Mirriors2.jpg' (100 KB)

Preview of image 'Mirriors3.jpg'
Mirriors3.jpg

Preview of image 'Mirriors.jpg'
Mirriors.jpg