POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Cigarette Smoke Test 3 (472kbu) : Re: Cigarette Smoke Test 3 (472kbu) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 19:17:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cigarette Smoke Test 3 (472kbu)
From: Hugo
Date: 16 May 2002 06:36:36
Message: <3ce38bb4$1@news.povray.org>
Everyone gives praise here, and it's well deserved for the technical effort,
but let me add a tiny bit of poison.. On my monitor, when I turn up the
brightness it's very visible that the bezier patches still curls in
sometimes fast, abrupt and unexpected ways.. This is more visible now than
test 1 & 2 and those turns doesn't look like smoke.. Apart from that, it's a
very good imitation of the pictures posted for reference.. Very good.

Regards,
Hugo