POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 2nd Attempt: Subsurface scattering : Re: 2nd Attempt: Subsurface scattering Server Time
15 Aug 2024 18:09:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 2nd Attempt: Subsurface scattering
From: Peter Hertel
Date: 15 May 2002 19:06:14
Message: <3ce2e9e6@news.povray.org>
Nice :) I prefer the dark image.. Looks great on my screen..
I saw that you changed the position of the fingers from your previous image.
I'm trying to model a hand myself, and I'd like to know how you did it, if
you'd like to share it, because yours look really nice! Dave Bates asked the
same question at your previous post, but you didn't share the answer with
the rest of us :-)

-Peter