POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Cigarette Smoke Test 3 (472kbu) : Cigarette Smoke Test 3 (472kbu) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 19:29:07 EDT (-0400)
  Cigarette Smoke Test 3 (472kbu)
From: Rune
Date: 15 May 2002 18:14:28
Message: <3ce2ddc4@news.povray.org>
I tried to change the smoke based on the feedback I've gotten and using
the images posted by TinCanMan as reference. I hope it's an improvement
over the last version.

This one also took quite a bit longer to render. On my Athlon 1700 it
took a little over 3 hours. But I still think it would have taken at
least five times as long to get a similar effect using media.

Comments much appreciated as always. :)

Rune
Rune's World:  http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Apr 14)
POV-Ray Users: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/povrayusers/