POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Technology test pictures: Room : Re: Technology test pictures: Room Server Time
15 Aug 2024 18:19:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Technology test pictures: Room
From: Martin Hellwig
Date: 15 May 2002 18:05:35
Message: <3ce2dbaf$1@news.povray.org>
> Does your software account for color temperature, as well as the light
> distribution pattern?
>
> I hope you will eventually release your patch. I couldn't find mention
> of it on your web site. It would be great to add something like this
> to POV 3.5, when it's available in source code.

Hi,

I will think about posting the patch, but i can't decide it
on my own. Since it is only a quick but not so dirty hack
it has to be refined and tested. By now it is a very little
patch, an estimated 100 lines of code added. So i
asked to myself why that wasn't already in there :)

Color temperature is not supported.

Martin Hellwig
DIAL GmbH
http://www.dial.de