POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : LILYview Splash Screen : Re: LILYview Splash Screen Server Time
15 Aug 2024 18:20:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LILYview Splash Screen
From: Ive
Date: 15 May 2002 13:01:22
Message: <3ce29462@news.povray.org>
> That sounds like a program I'd like to get my hands on, give us a call
when
> you're done? :)

sure I will. I didn't get any serios bug report yet so I will do a final
render tomorrow and you can expect a post in the off-topic group on friday -
the time does depend on the render time for the final "splash" version.

> I like your picture, looks great!
Thanx.

> Some things I thought of:
> "Round off" the table a bit, I think the edge is a bit to sharp..
> A little more metallic look on that corkscrew?

I think the look comes from beeing in the shadow only lit by radiosity.

> Transparent vase with water in it?
> Wine in the bottle and photons all over :)

I will look what can be done, but don't have the time for a three day
render.

so long
-Ive