POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Cigarette Smoke Test 2 (378kbu) : Re: Cigarette Smoke Test 2 (378kbu) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 19:17:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cigarette Smoke Test 2 (378kbu)
From: Hugo
Date: 14 May 2002 08:37:55
Message: <3ce10523@news.povray.org>
It's better now. There are just some unnatural looking turns half way up,
but I think, if the smoke was part of a complex scene, no one would notice..
As others have said, it looks sort of, like a 2D paper that curls.

>> Nice to see your system moves to beta stage!  :o)
>You're welcome to help testing it if you want.

Yes please, I'd like to see how it actually works! Though I'm a newbie to
such things, and don't know if I can offer any useful feedback. But when my
spaceship / shuttle is finished, I'm going to need smoke from the engine,
and when it lands / take off, so your particle system will find good use,
for many people I think. :o)

Regards,
Hugo