POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Eat your heart out Gilles Tran;-) : Re: Eat your heart out Gilles Tran;-) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 00:18:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eat your heart out Gilles Tran;-)
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 13 May 2002 04:50:53
Message: <3cdf7e6d@news.povray.org>
> Hi Thomas Lake, you recently wrote in povray.binaries.images:
>
> > I use Moray to compose my scenes so the source is not the most elegant.
> Hey!
>
> ;-)

I know your joking but I feel I should clarify anyway to anyone else who
might misunderstand. When I say not elegant I really mean hard to read.
Since Moray works with a high level of precision you will get output with
lines like:

translate <5.674869,10.375968,-4.681056>

which is fine as long as your not reading the scene file, then it can get a
little daunting to look at. Also the scene file for this picture is over
17,000 lines long. Not something you can easily pick up and make sense of:-)