POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Eat your heart out Gilles Tran;-) : Re: Eat your heart out Gilles Tran;-) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 18:19:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eat your heart out Gilles Tran;-)
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 12 May 2002 18:00:39
Message: <3cdee607$1@news.povray.org>
> Very good modelling, very realistic.
> Lots of detail and realistic lighting though. Very nice.

Thanks!

> You'll need to increase the
> anti-aliasing... maybe use the focal blur method, to reduce moire and
stuff.

Yes I noticed some of the jaggies while rendering, like the seam where the
cupboard doors meet. I think I can get rid of that by just increasing the
size of the gap there, this might be a coinsidence surface problem. As for
the grainines around the candle I plan to up the light count of that array
light. However I rather like the small amount of grainyness in the rest of
the scene. What AA settings would you recommend I use, it would be nice to
smooth things out a bit but I don't need/want perfect smoothness? I just
used the defaults.