POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Eat your heart out Gilles Tran;-) : Re: Eat your heart out Gilles Tran;-) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 18:15:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eat your heart out Gilles Tran;-)
From: Alastair Murray
Date: 12 May 2002 16:15:26
Message: <3cdecd5e$1@news.povray.org>
A wee observation - the areas light fading shadow edges part (can't remember
what to call them) look a bit grainy, I'd increase the number of point in
your area lights.  Yes this will probally increase render time by quite a
bit but if I'd put this many hours of my time into an image (you must have
put alot in, the detail is amazing) I'd want ot put the CPU time in to match
:).

Also the surface of the cooker looks too bright to me, too much glare off
the white.

And if you happen to be a perfectionist; the neck of the wine bottle is too
short and thin.

But great picture.  :-)