POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Alien widescreen invasion? (130kB) : Re: Alien widescreen invasion? (130kB) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 00:18:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alien widescreen invasion? (130kB)
From: Peter Hertel
Date: 11 May 2002 19:32:28
Message: <3cddaa0c@news.povray.org>
> Somehow it reminds me of Escher! Good work of art.
> I thought EXACTLY the same :)
> I concur.
> same here

Well, thanks folks ;)
Any ideas on how I should do the transition between the middle and the
yellow room? I'd like to go for some escher-like stuff, (since you all
mention it ;) something connected to the cup to make it fit in the middle
room, and something square like the boxes in the yellow room, to make a
transition..

Escher inspired me with this picture:
http://www.physik.uni-freiburg.de/~hschloss/pics/escher/MetamorphoseIILg.jpg

-Peter