POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Alien widescreen invasion? (130kB) : Re: Alien widescreen invasion? (130kB) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 18:16:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alien widescreen invasion? (130kB)
From: Peter Hertel
Date: 11 May 2002 19:11:28
Message: <3cdda520$1@news.povray.org>
> That's very nice! (It reminds me of a YKNYHBRTL-dream, I once had - with
all
> those checkered aor reflective textures)

Funny :) Maybe I should enter it in IRTC then ;) Need to make the
dream-stuff more obvious though.. Maybe someone fell asleep, tipped the cup
over and opened a portal to another dimension?? Or at least dreaming it.. ;)

> I especially like the transitions between the three parts, and the
lighting!

Thanks :) Need something more between the middle and the yellow room
though.. There are three 6x6 adaptive 0 area lights, one in each room. (~3
hours render time, will do 10x10 adaptive 5 lights with final render). The
blue room has ambient 0.5, to make it a little brighter..

-Peter