POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another glass of water (7+21 Kb) : Another glass of water (7+21 Kb) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 18:14:26 EDT (-0400)
  Another glass of water (7+21 Kb)
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 11 May 2002 05:04:06
Message: <3cdcde29@news.povray.org>

this test. I was trying to see if my lighting macro worked fine with glass
and photons, and casually I also intended to obtain well balanced images,
without the need of external postprocessing. Not for "purism", but rather
to have it achieved on one pass: I'm lazy, do you remember? :)

  IMHO, these two images do not benefit from any autocontrast, normalizing,
color enhacing, unsharp mask, etc... I'm still not satisfied with photons,
but I supose it's only matter of decreasing photon spacing. I also tried an
area_light version, but my patience is very limited...

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia
http://www.ignorancia.org

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'glassware1.jpg' (8 KB) Download 'glassware2.jpg' (22 KB)

Preview of image 'glassware1.jpg'
glassware1.jpg

Preview of image 'glassware2.jpg'
glassware2.jpg