POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Glass of water : Re: Glass of water Server Time
16 Aug 2024 00:19:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glass of water
From: Robert Chaffe
Date: 10 May 2002 22:38:08
Message: <3cdc8410$1@news.povray.org>
"Michael Goldshteyn" <mik### [at] wwacom> wrote in message
> Because, I used minimal JPEG compression (i.e. best quality) and, as always,
> if you think it's not worth the download, don't download. Every civilized
> news reader now days shows the file size.
>
> Mike

I said I was wondering, not complaining.  Sorry I wasn't clear.  I do not have
Photoshop and am unaware of its capabilities.
Didn't know that a compressed image could be "decompressed", as it were.

I can understand your defensive stance, though, since you appear to be under attack in
this thread!  ;-)

Personally, I don't care if you enhance every posted image if you have the time and
inclination.  I would take it as a
challenge to attempt the
enhancement within POV itself.  Some people may not care much for that, though.  Some
would rather see original works posted
here.

--
Robert Chaffe