POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Alien widescreen invasion? (130kB) : Alien widescreen invasion? (130kB) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 18:17:14 EDT (-0400)
  Alien widescreen invasion? (130kB)
From: Peter Hertel
Date: 10 May 2002 19:14:43
Message: <3cdc5463@news.povray.org>
Just a scene I've played around with for the last few days..
The only thing I had in mind when I started was the gradients between the
different "rooms", the other just came along the road. The alien idea came
in rather late in the process, but I'm not sure I like it.. I originally
went for something a lot more abstract.. oh well.. I used the tipped cup to
'blend' between the rooms, I need some stuff to blend between the two other
rooms, got a suggestion? Water is isosurface noise3d, that's one thing I
like :)

--

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: