POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : A small change request prior to the release of the POV 3.5 final : Re: A small change request prior to the release of the POV 3.5 final Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:26:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A small change request prior to the release of the POV 3.5 final
From: Michael Goldshteyn
Date: 10 May 2002 11:18:12
Message: <3cdbe4b4$1@news.povray.org>
Well, I posted an image of the status bar. I am not doing anything wrong. I
am rendering a scene, the middle part of which takes much longer to trace
than the upper and lower part of the scene. Because the average time for the
scene as a whole can still be represented in PPS, the last line must also be
calculated in PPS, even though the last ten lines or so are taking much
longer to trace than the entire scene up to that point, because I have hit a
slow tracing glass object in the middle of the scene. The point is that the
last line units should be separate from the average units for the entire
scene.

Mike