POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Glass of water : Re: Glass of water Server Time
16 Aug 2024 02:30:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glass of water
From: Michael Goldshteyn
Date: 10 May 2002 10:08:33
Message: <3cdbd461$1@news.povray.org>
Yes, I am interested in seeing how the bubbles come out as well! This was
one of the things I noticed in your post, even more so as I was zooming in,
during the selection for color adjustment in photoshop. BTW, the trace is on
line 625/1536, but as you well know, it is non-linear. The image lines
containing the glass probably take something like 99% of the rendering time.

message news:3cdb8cae@news.povray.org...