POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Glass of water : Re: Glass of water Server Time
16 Aug 2024 02:27:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glass of water
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 10 May 2002 09:19:09
Message: <3cdbc8cd$1@news.povray.org>
"Rick [Kitty5]" <ric### [at] kitty5com> wrote >
> well as soon as you get on the official team you can make it your first
job
> to ensure the AUP reflects your IMO. In the mean time, your also wasting
> server space by having an off-topic discussion in a binary group.

    Discussion of guidelines for acceptable binaries on this group are not
off topic. Follow-ups reset.

    Now the debate points of those who are OK with flooding this group with
Photoshop images descends to squelching discussion. I think I am on to
something here.