POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : green and wobbly : green and wobbly Server Time
19 Jul 2024 19:20:03 EDT (-0400)
  green and wobbly
From: jimbobjim
Date: 10 May 2002 08:05:34
Message: <3cdbb78e@news.povray.org>
Hi

For about a 2 weeks now I've had these wobbly green spikes stuck in my head
(not literately ;-> ), so yesterday I finally modelled them.

So is there any potential for any real use here? I've tried to parameterise
everything so things like 'wind' speed and direction, damping and extent of
wobble can be altered etc.

At the moment this is just an 10 * 20 array of psuedo-randomly placed spikes
each made up of a linear sphere_sweep.

Thanks
jim

Post a reply to this message