POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Temple of Athene semi-fina l- has some photon issues... see text : Re: Temple of Athene semi-fina l- has some photon issues... see text Server Time
15 Aug 2024 18:17:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Temple of Athene semi-fina l- has some photon issues... see text
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 10 May 2002 06:47:02
Message: <3cdba526$1@news.povray.org>
> Is that why everything looks yellow?
> I'm sorry, but I think the yellow destroys the image...

I have to say I side with Hugo on this one I like the colour. Though perhaps
it is just a bit too saturated. To tell you the truth I like both versions,
your last one has a stark almost unwelcoming feeling to it, which is a good
thing not a bad thing, while this one has more of a warm feeling, as you
described it "golden time". The water is improved quit a bit, but perhaps
you might want to tone down the bright blue sky, usually at this time of day
the sky is getting dark anyway.