POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Temple of Athene semi-fina l- has some photon issues... see text : Re: Temple of Athene semi-fina l- has some photon issues... see text Server Time
15 Aug 2024 18:14:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Temple of Athene semi-fina l- has some photon issues... see text
From: Jide
Date: 10 May 2002 06:05:48
Message: <3cdb9b7c$1@news.povray.org>
Zeger Knaepen wrote:
> "Chris Purdy" <esc### [at] earthlinknet> schreef in bericht
> > I warmed up the image by adjusting the sun color and position... I'm
going
> > for a late afternoon setting... you know, that "golden time" right
before
> > sunset.
> Is that why everything looks yellow?
> I'm sorry, but I think the yellow destroys the image...

I agree and imho the yellow has too much green in it. I checked the values
from the wall and every sample of the about 20 colors I checked had more
green than red in them.
I am optically challenged when it comes to red/green so that might also
explain why it seems to have too much green for me.

--
-Jide