POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A simple rad. test. (+149k) : Re: A simple rad. test. (+149k) (1/2) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 18:09:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A simple rad. test. (+149k) (1/2)
From: JPGargoyle
Date: 9 May 2002 18:36:45
Message: <3cdaf9fd$1@news.povray.org>
I've tried the setting you suggest and they worked just fine :)))

Thank you very much.

I've never tried different settings for AA (never needed, cause I've always
rendered simple test scenes :P) so your help was very welcome.

I enclose in the next post the resulting pic (without reflections, cause
they took LOTSA resources), just to show the difference.