POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New exhibition at my website : Re: New exhibition at my website Server Time
15 Aug 2024 18:17:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New exhibition at my website
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 9 May 2002 18:22:56
Message: <3cdaf6c0$1@news.povray.org>
> That translates into more than a year for a final quality hires image,
> and that is a bit too long for me.

More than a year!?! Are you sure? Aside from the amazing complexity your
image does not seem to have any of the usual render time eaters like ISOs,
lots of glass, or photons. I would have been surprised had you said a month.
What resolution are you rendering these at, and what is the speed of your
computer?