POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Radiosity speed fix for reflecting/transmitting objects : Re: Radiosity speed fix for reflecting/transmitting objects Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:23:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity speed fix for reflecting/transmitting objects
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 9 May 2002 09:15:58
Message: <3cda768e@news.povray.org>
In article <3CDA6543.F51291EB@luxlab.com> , Kari Kivisalo
<pro### [at] luxlabcom>  wrote:

>> Change 1579 on 2002/05/05 by nkopp@impulse
>> fix radiosity speed problem when scene includes reflecting or
>> transmitting objects
>
> Save/load radiosity ritual no longer needed?

No, where does it say or imply that?  I don't see anything that allows to jump
to such a conclusion!

It simply fixes a problem in the max_trace_level affecting radisoity recursion
limit fix.  Note that this still isn't all perfect yet.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde