POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New exhibition at my website : Re: New exhibition at my website Server Time
15 Aug 2024 18:20:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New exhibition at my website
From: Hugo
Date: 9 May 2002 03:55:19
Message: <3cda2b67$1@news.povray.org>
Very, very impressive!  I already knew one of your constructions but now I
see your homepage. I see the Copenhagen railway, where I've been myself. The
panorama view is very impressive. Your texturing has improved over time I
can see, but as Daniel said, it's looking somewhat unreal.. Still lots of
praise for the detailed reproductions of these buildings!

Regards,
Hugo