POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : hallway 2 : Re: hallway 2 Server Time
15 Aug 2024 18:20:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: hallway 2
From: Hugo
Date: 7 May 2002 08:36:56
Message: <3cd7ca68$1@news.povray.org>
> That probably is from the normal, yeah. It seems to cause aliasing
> artifacts at that resolution. Not much I can do about it except get rid
> of the normal or go on vacation somewhere for a week.

Well, unless this image is supposed to look fully real, I don't mind those
spots. The walls look less defined and raytraced, but more dusty. I suppose
you're after that look.. It won't do in an animation, though..

It's daylight around here at the moment, and so I prefer Thomas's version.

Regards,
Hugo