POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I'll give it a try with athene - new project needs suggestions : I'll give it a try with athene - new project needs suggestions Server Time
15 Aug 2024 18:18:06 EDT (-0400)
  I'll give it a try with athene - new project needs suggestions
From: Chris Purdy
Date: 6 May 2002 16:06:22
Message: <3cd6e23e@news.povray.org>
Since everyone else is using the athene model... I had a scene pop in my
head for it... tell me what yout think... Playing with radiosity, etc.... I
still have to fix the "stairs" leading up to the temple... too much space
(they are rounded cubes in moray)...Any suggestions?

- Chris

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'athena.jpg' (85 KB)